A Daikin Multi-Split air conditioning system can heat or cool 2-9 rooms using only one outdoor unit and allows individual control of the air conditioning in each room. This not only optimises comfort but saves on running costs by only heating or cooling rooms as required.
Daikin Multi-Split air conditioning systems are available in reverse cycle (heating and cooling) and cooling-only models.
With a wide variety of indoor units available, it is easy to select a model that matches your home décor and blends in unobtrusively.
- Brochure Archive
A Daikin Multi-Split air conditioning system gives you the ability to control indoor units individually. This means the ideal temperature can be maintained while ensuring running costs are kept low as only rooms requiring air conditioning are switched on
- High energy efficiency through advanced technologies delivers high COP.
- Convenient features to create your ideal environment
- Wide range of choices to match your interior
- Individual control for each room to match your family’s lifestyle
An array of indoor unit models with innovative and attractive designs make it easy to find the ideal match for each room in your home.
- Wall-mounted type – An attractive match for large rooms with refined interiors are provided by the stylish panel design.
- Floor-standing type – Unobtrusive and convenient with a floor standing compact design.
- Duct-connected type – Fits in shallow ceiling recesses only 240 mm deep thanks to the new slim and compact design.
- Floor/ceiling-suspended dual type – Chose either ceiling-suspended or floor-level installation for this attractive model with a beautiful, rounded design.
- Compact multi-flow ceiling-mounted cassette type – The compact and flexible design is suited to commercial spaces such as offices.