Brivis Evaporative Cooling
Brivis is the market leader and has been designing and manufacturing climate systems in Australia for 50 years and the manufacturing operation in Victoria employs hundreds of Australians whose work is world-class.
- Brivis has been helping people choose climate systems for 50 years
- Heating & Cooling systems are a long-term investment. So buy a system that suits your lifestyle
- 10-year structural guarantee
- 3-year parts and labour warranty
- The national network of dealers and installers selected and trained by Brivis
- 6 days a week National Customer Care Centre.
Brivis Australia is an ISO 9001-certified company and each Brivis system is made to withstand the extremes of the Australian climate, and its design and manufacture are accredited to ISO9002. That’s why Brivis products have guarantees of up to 10 years.
In a report by BIS Shrapnel* on Evaporative Coolers, consumers rated Brivis as number one on the key issues of innovation, design/features and value for money.
It’s no wonder Brivis have won so many awards.
- Brochure Archive
How does Evaporative Cooling work?
Brivis ducted evaporative cooling comprises a central cooling unit connected to a series of outlets throughout your house. The cooling unit draws fresh air through moistened pads. As it passes through these pads the air is cooled and filtered before flowing through the ductwork and into your rooms – just like a cool, refreshing sea breeze.
The Benefits of Evaporative Cooling
Evaporative cooling has many benefits and advantages over other forms of cooling. Among these are:
- It is one of the healthiest ways to cool your home because it uses clean fresh air to replace the air in your home many times per hour.
- The air inside your house is not re-circulated which means that smells and allergens are expelled.
- Based on a totally natural process of air cooled by water means it won’t dry out the air, or irritate your skin, throat or eyes.
- Doors can be left open allowing you to enjoy the summer and an outdoor lifestyle.
- Evaporative cooling is also an inexpensive cooling option. It is up to 50% cheaper to install and seven times** cheaper to run than refrigerated cooling.
- Since Evaporative Cooling uses less electricity than other forms of cooling it is kinder to our environment as it’s greenhouse gas contribution is a lot lower.
The Brivis reputation for innovation, quality and reliability has made it’s evaporative coolers one of the top selling cooling systems in Australia. We have created this informative guide to help you choose your Brivis cooling system. It will enable you to make an informed decision about the cooling system that best suits you, your home and your lifestyle.
How To Reset Blocks or Hailing Master on your Networker controller?
How to change the batteries in your Brivis TH4110 programmable wall control